Lesson 1: Opening and Navigating SharePoint Team Sites
TOPIC A: Access SharePoint Sites
- Online Collaboration
- What is SharePoint?
- SharePoint 2016 Versions
- SharePoint Sites
- SharePoint Groups
- SharePoint Permissions
TOPIC B: Navigate SharePoint Sites
- SharePoint Site Hierarchy
- What are SharePoint Team Sites?
- Elements of the SharePoint User Interface
- The Page Header
- The Quick Launch Pane
- The Page Section
- What are SharePoint Lists, Libraries, and Apps?
Lesson 2: Working with SharePoint Content
TOPIC A: Adding Documents
- What are SharePoint Libraries?
- Add Documents to Libraries
- What are Microsoft Office Online Apps?
- Use Office Online Apps with SharePoint
TOPIC B: Searching SharePoint
- Use SharePoint Search
- SharePoint Alerts
- View Document Properties
Lesson 3: Using Lists
TOPIC A: Add Items to Lists
- What are SharePoint Lists?
- SharePoint Columns
- Types of Lists
TOPIC B: Modifying List Items
- List Options
- List Item Options
TOPIC C: Configure List Views
- What is a List View?
- List View Categories
- List View Types
- Default List Views
- Create a List View
- Change List View Settings
- Change List Display Styles
TOPIC D: Filter, Group, and Sort List Data
- List Filtering Options
- List Sorting Options
- Advanced List Filtering, Grouping, and Sorting
Lesson 4: Using Collaboration and Communication Features
TOPIC A: Update and Share Your Profile
- What are SharePoint Profiles?
- Profile Permissions
TOPIC B: Share and Follow SharePoint Content
- The Newsfeed
- Follow Items or People in SharePoint
- Sharing Files
- OneDrive for Business
- Sites Page
TOPIC C: Create a Blog Post
- What are Blogs?
- View a Blog
- Creating a Blog Post
Lesson 5: Using SharePoint with Microsoft Office
TOPIC A: Open and Save SharePoint Documents with Microsoft Office
- SharePoint Integration with Microsoft Office
- Save a Document to SharePoint from Microsoft Office
- Edit a Document in SharePoint using Microsoft Office
TOPIC B: Use Document Versions in Microsoft Office
- What is Document Versioning?
- Document Versioning in SharePoint
- Check Out Documents
- Check In Documents
- Recover Deleted Items in SharePoint
TOPIC C: Access SharePoint Using Outlook 2016
- Synchronize SharePoint with Outlook
- Find Synchronized SharePoint Information in Outlook
Lesson 6: Accessing SharePoint Using Alternate Methods
TOPIC A: Synchronize OneDrive with SharePoint
- SharePoint 2016 Synchronization
TOPIC B: Use SharePoint with a Mobile Device
- SharePoint 2016 Mobile Device Access